Saturday, May 22, 2010

Great Nation Publishing

So, it's been a while. . .

I have had quite a few people come up to me and say the "The Lost Testament" was already a book. I've previously mentioned knowledge of this. I don't think it'll be a problem, as the other book is in a different genre. You'd like to come up with a brand that's all your own, but, at the same time, I don't believe I would have had this vision for so long if it was going to ultimately fail. Call it optimism, or whatever.

Great Nation Publishing is now officially on the map. In deciding to become my own publisher, I believe I have been called to start my own company. We have an EIN, registration with the state, a business license, a DBA, a bank account, a seller's permit, and a mailing address, so we're ready to go. That's why this blog entry has been so delayed. It's a tremendous amount of work for one person to do part-time or even full time. Right now, I am searching for a PR person to help me promote, and I believe I've settled on a web/logo designer. I've seen the proof and it's SICK -- almost exactly the way I pictured it in my spirit.

June 29 is the release for intimate friends and family, which is also when I will start media promotion, with a wide release and launch party a month later. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment